General Strike for Voting Rights and to End Voter Suppression
Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- All Workers, Employees, and Students to Stay Home From Work or School (Except for Election Workers, Essential Postal Workers, and Essential Medical Personnel.)
- All Those Working or Schooling At Home to Take the Day Off
- Employers To Give employees the day off
Instead of working on Nov 3, we will:
Vote! Help Others Vote!
Volunteer! Rally! Protest!
End Voter Suppression! Stop . . .
- Restrictive Voter ID Laws
- Felony Voter Laws
- Racial and Political Gerrymandering
- Absence or Elimination of Same-Day Registration
- Unfair Restrictions and Sabotage of Voting By Mail
- Reducing the Number of Polling Places in Minority Neighborhoods
- Aggressive Purging of Voter Registration Rolls
- Restrictive Student Voting Laws
News Item: Over 700 Companies Will Give Their Employees Election Day Off.
(Click Here to For More Info and Other News)
Click on Support Our Strike for more information on how to support us and for other actions.